Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Top 10 (Actually 5) Characters I'd Love to Dress Up As For Halloween

Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and is a weekly meme featuring a top 10 list of their choosing.  This week's list topic is "Top 10 Characters I'd Love to Dress Up as for Halloween."  I came up with 5.  Lame, I know.
Here goes:


Hermione Granger: I'd like to think that because I would dress up like her, I would also have all of her wit and amazingness.  I mean, seriously, does it get much better than this intelligent, risk-taking, emotional witch?


Gerald the Elephant:  Gerald is the carbon copy of myself.  Always worried and freaking out about something, I would feel right at home as Gerald.


Ladybug Girl:  Because I love ladybugs.  Who doesn't?


Alana from Saga:  Alana is the tainted version of Hermione.  She is seriously attractive, not ashamed to be deeply in love, a warrior, and has wings.  


Fancy Nancy:  I'm not a very fancy person by nature.  I don't like to wear jewelry or makeup very often, if at all.  The idea of being fancy for one day out of the year is super appealing to me.  Also, everyone could use a boost in vocabulary, even just for one day.  







No comments:

Post a Comment